- collaboration with domain stakeholders to co-create and deliver standard products including collateral management, engagement debriefs, win stories, case studies, baseline content for solution cards,
- management the quality of the content collection against the agreed priorities and standards,
- curation of domain’s collection, archive and deletion of obsolete content, endorsements, featured content, taxonomy alignment and search satisfaction,
- respond to any quarterly site review actions to ensure the collection meets the desired quality standards,
- management or moderate endorsed communities including virtual calls or Knowledge created SharePoint sites and Yammer groups,
- creation and coordination and share success stories and conduction high touch culture activation sessions at the account or domain level.
- demonstrated understanding and relevant experience in the knowledge domain of financial services,
- deep understanding of knowledge management approach and its application, paired with the ability to articulate the value it brings to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business,
- good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed,
- consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery,
- ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis,
- strong executive presence and demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level,
- professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player able to work effectively across functional teams and domains,
- strong project management skills and experience in leading complex programs and projects to achieve milestones and objectives,
- excellent verbal and written communications skills in English,
- advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- attractive salary and social benefits package,
- international role with the direct cooperation within EMEA market,
- challenging working environment with opportunities to develop new skills,
- support from the most engaging colleagues around the world,
- freedom and flexibility to handle the role in your way.