- office management and front desk activities,
- auditing and purchasing office supplies, refreshments, etc.,
- organizing the flow of the documents, their approval and signing,
- welcoming visitors and providing them refreshment and support,
- answering and directing incoming phone calls,
- receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mail,
- contribution to the effort of the Finance department,
- assist with treasury issues and monitoring of bank account balances,
- organizing invoice approval process and payments,
- administrator monthly bill of cost,
- general assistance to managers and employees,
- managing communication with a car leasing company, banks (opening, closing bank accounts, access rights), payroll provider, GSM operators and other vendors,
- organizing travel arrangements,
- administrating various registries,
- reports to the Manager Finance & Operations Poland.
- bachelor/Master studies or a fresh graduate of accounting, with a strong motivation for this field,
- fluency in written and spoken English,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- excellent communication skills.
- opportunity to gain valuable experience,
- professional development in an international prestigious organisation,
- attractive salary and package of benefits.