- working closely with the Site Manager and Project Manager to ensure planning/programming are adhered to,
- managing and working with Sub-Contractors to ensure standards are met,
- handling immediate technical queries on site and taking necessary action to answer queries,
- implementing instruction and direction from the Site Manager and Project Manager,
- ensuring all paperwork is managed and kept secure on all site matters.
- up to 3-4 years of relevant experience,
- degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognized institution,
- English - B1/B2
- eye for detail,
- an organization and task management attitude,
- communication and relationship building skills,
- diligence on site.
- a competitive package,
- career progression.