- provide a range of administrative support,
- order processing (acceptance, verification, placing orders),
- consideration and analysis of accounting and financial inquiries, including checking prices and quality of goods,
- daily contact with native speakers from the French market,
- active cooperation with other departments,
- solving customers queries.
- fluency in French (B1/B2) and English (B1/B2),
- good organizational and communication skills,
- high motivation to work and develop,
- ability to work in a team,
- good computer skills (MS Office - especially MS Excel),
- ability to think analytically and learn quickly,
- ability to work under the pressure.
- the possibility of an annual bonus,
- opportunity to gain valuable experience,
- attractive salary and a package of benefits,
- participation in training (implementation, language courses, soft skills courses),
- stability of employment in an international company.