- responsibility for the Machinery and Equipment categories,
- daily cooperation with European suppliers,
- coordinating of the solution of operational problems for assigned factories
- initiating and implementing of cost-out programs and processes,
- cooperating with global teams and company’s affiliates,
- administrating of purchasing data into the system,
- managing purchasing activities to solve a lack of material
- contributing with managers to establish and develop of supplier strategy in line with the budget and global company policy.
- university degree in a related field,
- previous experience in purchasing (at least 2 years) preferably in the automotive industry,
- top negotiation skills and a proactive attitude,
- good command of purchasing standards and tools,
- fluency in English (at least B2),
- willingness to travel (Europe),
- driving license B is a must,
- an analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- salary based on your professional experience and skills,
- possibilities of further development,
- training opportunities and a friendly work atmosphere,
- additional social benefits such as private health care and life insurance.