- providing RFQ package to commodity buyers for all new parts,
- supporting supplier selection meeting in alignment with purchasing commodity strategies and new product performance requirements,
- preparing quarterly suppliers evaluation,
- conducting negotiations and preparing contracts or letters of intent,
- monitoring suppliers’ tooling manufacturing schedules are consistent with the project timing,
- supporting supplier new product introductions (product launches, risk & manufacturability reviews),
- initiating and implementing of cost-out programs,
- contributing with managers to establish and develop of supplier strategy in line with the budget and global company policy.
- university degree in a related field,
- previous experience in purchasing (at least 3 years) preferably within the automotive industry,
- top negotiation skills and a proactive attitude,
- good command of purchasing standards and tools,
- fluency in English (at least B2),
- willingness to travel (Europe),
- driving license B is a must,
- an analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- salary based on your professional experience and skills
- possibilities of further development,
- training opportunities and a friendly work atmosphere,
- additional social benefits such as private health care and life insurance.