- providing excellent customer service experience,
- supporting customers,
- recording and processing orders and inquires received by mail and telephone,
- contacting business clients.
- fluency in Finnish - at least C1 level,
- previous experience in Customer Service, Contact Centre or Business Centre,
- excellent telephone manners and being able to connect with the customer to promote and offer solutions quickly,
- knowledge of computer – knowledge of Microsoft packages and ability to learn quickly,
- willingness to learn new things.
- employment contract,
- sport card and private medical care,
- fresh fruits everyday,
- career opportunities in the international environment.