- support migration of R2R processes from European countries to Krakow,
- full general ledger accounting of companies.
- complete required close activities including review of month end Intercompany statements,
- produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports required by the region,
- developing and maintaining working familiarity with applicable laws, regulations and interpretations governing financial statements and disclosures, including IFRS,
- ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial reports,
- liaising with auditors and tax advisors and coordinating the supply of information and responses to queries,
- identify and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the R2R function, ensuring that improvements are incorporated in the work routine,
- ensure robust compliance environment with applicable policies, procedures and processes,
- build a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- min. 2 - 4 years of experience in the RtR/GL area in SSC environment,
- strong understanding of end to end RtR/GL process,
- fluency in English and Spanish or Portuguese is a must,
- high level of written and oral communication skills,
- problem-solving and analytical skills,
- experience in participation in the transition,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and competitive benefits package,
- flexible working hours,
- very comfortable and modern office.