- preparing budget, forecasts and OPEX variance analysis,
- coordinating of Budget Holder Meetings,
- proactive participating in all major decisions affecting Business Area,
- identifying financial problems and figuring out how to minimize it in the first place,
- preparing and providing regular expense reporting,
- close cooperation with senior stakeholders, local Finance Managers and Business Line Managers.
- minimum 4-years of relevant experience within the controlling area,
- fluent spoken and written English skills, B2 level is a must,
- university Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent course as a strong asset,
- proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office applications,
- good knowledge of SAP and BI tools will be an asset,
- strong analytical and numerical skills,
- very good interpersonal and leadership skills with personal confidence to quickly build credibility and respect.
- attractive social benefits package,
- educational support, language lessons,
- development opportunities,
- wide scope of responsibilities,
- attractive salary and bonuses.