- developing detailed economic analyses, points of view, insights,
- working with the market industry knowledge leader to engage with internal clients to understand their needs, priorities and drivers,
- analyzing complex information to develop comprehensive documents for application to Government and Real Estate Sector,
- working in high performing teams, involved in the preparation of detailed work papers and reports to help deliver exceptional results to the external clients.
- interest and focus on innovation, digital government, and economic drivers affecting growth and development,
- ability to comprehend and articulate complex information to clients,
- interest in project development, economic evaluation and commercial decision-making,
- report writing/insights development experience,
- problem-solving, researching and investigative skills,
- exceptional English - written and verbal communication skills,
- undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualifications in either of economics, engineering/science - data science, journalism, business,
- experience working in government departments, especially governmental advisory roles would be a plus.
- attractive salary and social benefits package,
- international role with the direct superior in the USA,
- challenging working environment with opportunities to develop new skills,
- support from the most engaging colleagues around the world,
- freedom and flexibility to handle the role in your way.