- optimizing and improving warehousing and contract logistics processes across the EMEA region,
- implementing of Warehousing & Contract Logistics Operating System,
- preparing the assessment of the current supply chain processes and proposing the best solutions to achieve cost optimization,
- daily interactions with segment and site management to implement a problem solving & process improvement initiatives,
- preparing procedures and the maps of the processes,
- defining the best practice and conducting workshops for internal clients as well as external logistics providers.
- previous experience in similar position (preferably in the automotive industry),
- university degree in related field,
- fluency in English,
- project management skills,
- continuous improvement approach and mentality,
- excellent communication skills,
- active and dynamic approach – gets things done,
- ability to travel frequently.
- possibility for further development,
- interesting projects in an international environment,
- additional benefits package (private healthcare, life insurance, multi-benefits program, languages courses, massages at work, doctor’s visit on site, sports groups, lawyer advisory).