- full global responsibility for a Business Unit P&L, multi-site responsibility,
- managing a team of 60FTE of professional in EMEA region in the area of Sales, Customer Service, Product Development and Operations,
- close cooperation with multisite R&D and Manufacturing,
- manages the customer relationship road map from a strategic relationship perspective,
- demonstrated strategic capability to look beyond the customer and understand the end market and industry.
- defines the Business Unit organization structure and staffs appropriately, manages the team to effectively support customer contract terms,
- ultimately held accountable for revenue growth success with an assigned customer base,
- manages the performance, developments, and rewards for direct reports, indirectly manages work of others through Company’s business model,
- assumes a leadership role in site-level strategic planning meetings.
- at least 15 years of professional experience including a minimum 5 years of experience as General Manager or Business Unit Manager with responsibility for annual sales of minimum 100 mln EUR,
- advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of global business: manufacturing, supply chain, R&D, finance, law, culture etc,
- financial knowledge, ability to work with a complex budget, P&L, balance sheet,
- advanced contract and negotiation knowledge/experience at a strategic level,
- excellent leadership and communication skills,
- strong financial and analytical skills.
- proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity,
- fluency in English, other languages as a definite asset.
- attractive base salary and bonus,
- company car,
- social package.