- participate in a transition of the R2R process from EMEA,
- full general ledger accounting of companies,
- perform month-end closing activities,
- prepare and post the journal entries,
- maintain the register of fixed assets,
- prepare specifications and reconciliations of accounts,
- participate in the preparation of financial statements,
- handle Intercompany accounting,
- execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within RTR,
- build a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- experience in RTR area,
- understanding of RTR end to end process,
- previous experience in SAP,
- knowledge of Hyperion as an asset,
- experience in Shared Services,
- fluency in English, any other foreign language will be an advantage.
- experiences in the start-up,
- the possibility for further development in the RTR area,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and competitive benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.