- providing administrative and organizational support to Head of SSC,
- coordinating the Director calendar/agenda by planning/confirming appointments with both internal and external partners,
- managing the diary for the Director to ensure that his time is effectively covered, making sure he receives all relevant papers in advance of each meeting and that all meeting action points are followed up,
- managing meeting logistics, including agenda distribution, facilities, food & beverages, video-conference settlement and travel arrangements (including governance meetings),
- screening and handling mail, e-mails and incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- assisting with preparation of presentation materials,
- compiling data and preparing various reports and documents,
- keep up to date with internal news, key projects and developments to ensure action is taken where appropriate and Leadership Team are alerted to any action required by them,
- identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities.
- min. 2 years of experience on a personal assistant position to a leadership team within an international, demanding environment,
- well-developed administrative skills and ability to deal with other senior stakeholders and highly confidential information,
- proficiency in English is a must,
- strong communication skills - both written and verbal and with all levels of seniority,
- expert level of written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are equally important,
- “can-do" attitude, positive approach to change, a mindset of process improvement and willingness to learn new skills.
- a unique possibility to gain experience in an international environment,
- possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure,
- interesting professional challenges and exciting tasks,
- competitive salary and bonus plan,
- competitive benefits package (Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services),
- good atmosphere in a professional, developing team working with passion.