- booking purchase invoices (PO and non-PO invoices),
- accounting of cash reports,
- contact with the company's suppliers,
- preparing payments,
- the closing of the month: settlement of balances of purchase accounts and suppliers' accounts, timely booking of invoices,
- reporting on internal group needs,
- active participation in improving accounting processes.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- min. 1 year of professional experience in the liabilities department,
- knowledge of the English language at a level enabling free communication,
- knowledge of SAP as an asset,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- very good team-work skills,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- very good communication skills.
- .work in a dynamic, international environment,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- numerous benefits: holiday financing, language training, life insurance, private medical care, multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card.