- preparing the annual budget, forecasts and long-term plans,
- comparing actual performance with the budget, analyzing variances,
- responsible for group and management reporting,
- responsible for treasury and cash flow planning,
- providing and interpreting financial business information,
- responsible for month and year closing process,
- close cooperation with the accounting department,
- team management (up to 5 FTE).
- minimum 8 years of professional experience in F&A including minimum 3 years on a managerial position in controlling or audit,
- university degree in accounting, economics, finance or related,
- ACCA or CIMA will be a strong asset,
- fluency in English,
- ability to work under pressure, excellent communication skills,
- strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- attractive salary and bonus,
- company car,
- social benefits.