- monitoring respective work queues and taking appropriate action on sales order in a timely manner,
- properly entering orders into SAP and/or taking adequate actions on sales orders utilizing given rules and exceptions,
- monitoring order accuracy,
- proactively communicating regarding issues affecting order status,
- cooperation with country sales representatives and business support teams,
- proactively contributing to process improvements.
- bachelor’s degree in business or related field,
- fluency in English and/or German,
- SAP knowledge,
- experience in sales order processing, order management, supply chain, logistics
- the problem-solving mindset with the ability to identify improvement opportunities,
- attention to details.
- attractive compensation,
- opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization,
- work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with an open door policy,
- a unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving,
- professional training and onboarding package,
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- retirement scheme,
- Multisport card.