- settlement of business trips and payment cards, and manual payments
- handling incoming queries and providing a solution to the vendors,
- partnering with local office accounting counterparts,
- processing data and assisting in providing analytical support,
- problem-solving, and data interpretation,
- initiating and contributing improvements ideas within the AP area.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- min. 2 years of experience in the AP process,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- knowledge of SAP and Excel MS Office,
- very good team-work skills,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- proficient communication skills.
- experiences in the startup,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and competitive benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.