- leading finance team, responsible for statutory and group reporting,
- leading budgeting and forecasting process, long-term planning, variance analysis,
- Identifying and leading initiatives to improve operating profit, working capital, and cash flow generation,
- monitoring expenses and cost expenditures for the site and drive cost efficiency,
- responsible for risk management, ensure implementation of appropriate internal controls,
- providing ad hoc financial analysis to help identify new business opportunities and potential risks,
- recruiting, leading and developing a high performing finance team, including developing succession plans,
- cooperating with other sites’ finance teams to help delivery of key objectives, and ensure consistency of processes across the region,
- supporting the successful deployment and roll-out of SAP.
- minimum 8 years of finance experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment,
- team management experience,
- professional accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA) will be a strong asset,
- ability to explain and present complex financial data to the business,
- fluency in English,
- preferable experience with SAP,
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- possibility to work and develop in an international environment,
- attractive salary,
- social benefits.