- ensure accurate and timely preparation of Fixed Assets transactions as per standard end-to-end process design definition,
- manage the CAPEX process from Internal Order until Final Assets creation,
- technical fixed asset Responsibilities,
- produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for internal & external customers,
- support period end financial closing activities and ensure an efficient and effective close is performed,
- work closely with the proper Team to ensure timely Month End Close or Activity Check List preparation,
- interact and comply with all Internal / External Audit requirements,
- adherence to Control and Compliance,
- maintenance of SOX controls under your area of responsibility,
- participate in cross-training sessions, pass corresponding assessments,
- escalate all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader.
- experience in Fixed Assets area or/and in General Ledger department,
- fluency in English,
- very good knowledge of SAP and Excel,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability to work with various departments/functions and people from different cultural backgrounds,
- good team spirit and ability to work in cooperation with others team members,
- self-starter, motivated and result oriented with an analytical mind and critical thinking.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities for internal promotions.