- manage the production of annual budgets and long-term plans, quarterly forecasts and monthly estimations (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow),
- develop, improve and maintain the budget / forecast model and take a lead on producing financial modelling and analysis,
- produce accurate and thorough financial analysis in a meaningful and focused way to enable decision makers within the company to make fully informed and financially sound decisions,
- independently review performance and issue recommendations to improve EBIT and Asset Management,
- manage the production of the monthly financial statements for the company (including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow), ensuring they accurately reflect the financial position and results of the company at the time,
- produce, review and distribute the monthly management reports, including variance analysis and commentaries, including provision of information and guidance to budget holders,
- coordinate and support the preparation of regular reports,
- optimize the use of BI and other systems within the finance function, to maximize efficiency and the production of information,
- liaise with internal and external auditors on issues and inquiries related to the management accounts,
- work with Regional Finance Director and tom management to define company performance KPI, drivers and objectives.
- bachelor's degree (finance, accounting, economics),
- experience: Min. 4years in a similar position,
- experience with financial modeling and analysis,
- practical knowledge of finance, management accounting, controlling,
- practical knowledge of tax regulations, accounting act, other legal regulations,
- knowledge of IAS/MSR,
- strong business partnering and interpersonal skills,
- experience in team management,
- languages: English – min. C1 level,
- proficiency in MS Excel and good knowledge of other Microsoft Office tools,
- knowledge of SAP is a must.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package.