- be involved in OTC activities, including Cash Application, Credit Management, Dispute Management and Customer Master Data Management,
- perform cash collection processing,
- research and solve payment discrepancies,
- assist in Credit Management activities,
- identify potential bad debts and risky customers,
- OTC reporting,
- updating OTC process documentation.
- experience in OTC/AR area,
- understanding of end to end OTC/AR process,
- written and oral communication skills,
- problem solving and detail oriented,
- experience in Shared Services
- good analytical skills,
- fluency in English and German.
- experiences in startup,
- a unique possibility for further development in OTC area,
- challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and competitive benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.