- provide a range of administrative support,
- tracks order activity and alert appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems,
- preparing and updating documentation regarding internal standards,
- active cooperation with other departments,
- daily contact with Portuguese customers, answering clients questions and solving their problems,
- building trusting and robust relationships with multinational customers,
- suggest additional or alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
- fluency in English (the B2 level at least) and in Portuguese (B2/C1 at least),
- good organizational and communication skills,
- high motivation to work,
- a multitasking way of work,
- ability to work in a team,
- good computer skills (MS Office - especially MS Excel),
- experience in customer service will be an asset.
- opportunity to gain valuable experience,
- professional development in an international prestigious organization,
- a possibility of fast promotion in the structure of the company,
- attractive salary and a package of benefits,
- annual and holiday bonus,
- dynamic work in a global environment.