- perform Closing & Reconciliation activities in accordance with internal agreed service levels,
- works with internal/external teams to ensure accurate and in time process delivery,
- build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders within operations,
- ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial transactions, Intercompany transactions and Treasury transactions,
- produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for internal & external customers,
- support period end financial closing activities and ensure an efficient and effective close is performed,
- work closely with the proper Team to ensure timely Month End Close or Activity Check List preparation,
- interact and comply with all Internal / External Audit requirements,
- adherence to Control and Compliance,
- participate in cross-training sessions, pass corresponding assessments.
- at least 2 -3 years of experience in General Ledger/Record-to-Report department, preferably in SSC environment,
- fluency in English is a must,
- practical knowledge of SAP and Excel,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability to work with various departments/functions and people from different cultural backgrounds,
- good team spirit and ability to work in cooperation with other team members,
- motivated and result oriented with an analytical mind and critical thinking,
- experience in transition will be a strong asset.
- dynamic work and stable employment in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- participation in the transition process,
- opportunities for internal promotions.