- planning, performing and testing the internal control (SOX),
- cooperation with management to identify major risks in the business processes,
- verification of audit procedures,
- focusing on areas exposed to significant business risk and recommend solutions to minimize possible frauds or financial loss and strengthen performance,
- performing system implementation impact assessments.
- at least min. 3-4 years of experience in financial services audit (preferably BIG4),
- experience in SOX control (must have),
- excellent English both in speaking and writing,
- university degree in finance/audit/internal control,
- strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills,
- ability to work under time pressure.
- professional development in a multinational environment,
- friendly and energetic work atmosphere,
- attractive salary and additional social package.