- face off to senior managers (local, regional and global) and attendance at relevant Management and Risk Committees,
- active Partner within senior risk teams,
- oversight, review and challenge of Operational Risk Events and Issues,
- agent for local risk cultural change,
- non-financial risk framework SME,
- development of independent 2nd line risk opinion,
- facilitation and oversight of Corporate and Legal Entity Risk Tools.,
- partnership with local first line risk and other control functions.,
- formation of local Risk Opinion and oversight framework implementation,
- undertake assessments of tech and ops risk exposure within the business, identifying risks, evaluating their potential impact and working with departmental heads to implement enhanced controls where necessary and appropriate.
- successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or comparable education,
- good understanding of Finance industry and the operational risks associated with it; ideally with focus on Custody, Asset Management and/or Markets,
- knowledge of the core elements of an technology and operational risk management framework and practices e.g. RCSA, KRI, event review etc.,
- understanding of relevant risk regulation as well as Risk/Resiliency experience beneficial,
- strong IT skills, in particular, using Excel, PowerPoint etc,
- fluency in English - Polish knowledge beneficial but not essential,
- strong communicator, professional skepticism, due care, report writing, data analysis and training of other staff,
- maturity to operate on own, in ad hoc teams, drive own projects and lead small local team without daily supervision,
- willingness to learn and a good appreciation of working on an EMEA wide basis with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- savings plan,
- premium life insurance package,
- VIP medical package,
- diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities,
- technical or leadership career pathway.