- preparing a budget, monthly forecasts, and annual plan,
- financial reporting, cyclical management reports along with specific analyzes/comments to support business,
- comprehensive analysis and full reporting in business areas, specific for each team in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, as well as in the Asia region
- providing current ad-hoc analyzes,
- close cooperation with business and key company partners,
- participation in interesting international projects streamlining the process within the organization's structures.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- min. 2 years of professional experience in financial analysis,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- experience in Supply Chain / Base Cost areas of manufacturing will be an advantage,
- good knowledge of MS Office applications - proficiency in MS-Excel,
- strong analytical skills,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- ability to identify problems and the implementation of their solutions.
- an interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- opportunities for professional development in an international company,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience.