- programming in ABAP, reviewing all the SAP Network processes, analysing and improving them,
- designing of systems interface,
- increasing the system functionality, migrating data from other platforms, centralizing the processes in SAP,
- optimization of business processes by close cooperation with sales/procurement/logistic/financial team,
- performing assignments and valuations, proposing new solutions and implementing them,
- preparation of the technical documentation and manuals.
- university degree in Information Technology or related,
- able to communicate in English on a daily basis,
- very good practical knowledge of database building and administrating (including SAP HANA),
- experience in development and administration of SAP environment,
- highly-developed interpersonal skills, ability to understand the business needs and convert them into the new IT solutions,
- willingness to constantly develop professional skills and learn about new technologies,
- experience in a similar position as a big asset.
- a chance to join a fast developing international retail company,
- a wide scope of responsibility and independence,
- competitive salary,
- social benefits.