- overall responsibility for developing and implementing marketing strategy in Romania for a retail company,
- planning and supervising marketing campaigns according to group policy and adjusted to the local market,
- review and management of all communication channels: website, e-commerce, social media, digital, traditional, ATL, BTL,
- market research, analyzing of all marketing activities of the company’s competitors,
- cooperation with the financial department, participation in budgeting, ensuring compliance of ongoing projects with the budget,
- cooperation with global marketing function,
- suppliers’ management, cooperation with external agencies, comparing of prices and quality of provided services.
- more than 4 years of experience in marketing, including at least one year in the retail or consumer goods area,
- ability to communicate in English on a daily basis,
- excellent knowledge of trade marketing, ATL and BTL,
- focus on marketing operations, attention to detail,
- highly developed interpersonal skills like negotiating, cooperating with suppliers,
- team management experience will be a definite asset,
- hands-on work, stress resistant, good time management skills.
- a chance to join a fast developing international retail company,
- a wide scope of responsibility and independence,
- competitive salary,
- social benefits.