- ensuring high effectivity and continuity of logistic services for retail stores and e-commerce,
- supervision over central warehouse and transport services,
- cost analysis and optimization,
- periodic process review and improvement,
- designing and controlling the efficiency indicators for logistic processes,
- close cooperation with sales and finance team.
- over 6 years of professional experience in the area of Logistics,
- minimum 2 years of people management,
- able to communicate in English on a daily basis,
- very good knowledge of modern storage methods and advanced warehouse management tools,
- experience in retail and SAP knowledge will be a strong asset.
- a chance to join a fast developing international retail company,
- a wide scope of responsibility and independence,
- competitive salary,
- social benefits.