- responsibility for managing the Finance & Accounting area in a retail company,
- monthly reporting of the P&L and KPIs to mother company,
- implementing policy and procedures in accordance with local law and company regulations,
- budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis,
- new investments projects’ analysis,
- supervision over outsourced accounting, vendors management,
- cooperation with banks, auditors, insurance companies and tax office,
- advising the management board in business decisions.
- over 6 years of professional experience in the controlling or accounting area,
- able to communicate in English on a daily basis,
- ACCA or CIMA qualification will be a strong asset,
- team management experience will be a strong asset,
- excellent understanding of business needs,
- good knowledge of managerial and financial accounting, IFRS, Romanian GAAP, Romanian tax law,
- working knowledge of SAP will be a strong asset.
- a chance to join a fast developing international retail company,
- a wide scope of responsibility and independence,
- competitive salary,
- social benefits.