- manage end-to-end recruitment processes in the area of engineering positions,
- acting as HR Business Partner for specific business areas,
- build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification, and on-going talent pooling,
- create timely and accurate reports and management information,
- identify and implement process improvements,
- deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs, and team objectives,
- provide directions to employer branding efforts to enhance the attraction of talent to the company,
- work with the Recruitment Manager to create and deliver end to end talent attraction strategies that drive talent into our business.
- minimum 4 years of experience in searching for candidates, managing recruitment processes and working with Hiring Managers,
- fluency in English both written and spoken,
- experience and knowledge of employer branding activities and good practices,
- understanding of both traditional and most importantly innovative recruiting methods, selection assessment tools, and hiring/onboarding procedures.
- you will have the opportunity to work for one of the most recognizable brands in Poland and be part of a flexible environment with a great focus on team spirit and collaboration,
- you will have the chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries,
- you will have the opportunity to go for international assignment and to travel to client site on regular basis,
- professional training programme and the possibility to use innovative recruitment technology,
- attractive social benefits package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, etc.