- support centralized processing of RTR processes, including GL and Financial Reporting,
- participate in the transition process from EMEA,
- lead a team of RTR Accountants, max. 10 FTE,
- act as an SME for the team,
- execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- apply techniques and standards to solve unusual issues and improve the process.
- organize regular meetings, coach and mentor team,
- close cooperate with RTR Process Manager.
- 2 years of experience as a RTR/ GL Team Leader,
- min. 4 years of previous experience within RTR process,
- ability to build strong relationship,
- well-developed management and leadership skills,
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- fluency in English,
- fluency in French.
- experiences in newly created Shared Service Center dedicated for EMEA,
- an unique possibility for further development in people and process management,
- challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and other benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.