- performing OTC activities: cash collection, dunning process, debt collections, credit issues,
- resolving of customer dispute cases,
- reviewing clients credit risk and limit status,
- supporting corporate policy by giving recommendations to bad debt reserve,
- processing incoming payments and received remittances,
- reconciling an account,
- first line contact and support concerning OTC queries,
- taking the initiative to improve processes,
- supporting Team Leaders in the stabilization of the process,
- training junior team members,
- taking part in the transition OTC processes from European countries to Krakow.
- min. 2 years of experience in AR area,
- fluent in German/Dutch and English,
- experience in SAP system,
- good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- very good team-work skills,
- proficient communication skills.
- a career in the multinational company, close to the business sector,
- opportunity to take part in the transition process and other international projects,
- comfortable and modern office,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- training & development opportunities within the company,
- set of social benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card etc.).