- a transition of PtP process from Germany to Poland (about 3-4 waves/1-2 weeks),
- acting as a subject matter expert – supporting junior accountants, finding new solutions for difficult cases,
- providing a high level of service, ensuring compliance of PtP process with company procedures and local policy,
- submission of vendor master data process,
- performing manual payments,
- cooperation and support for external process providers, resolving unusual queries,
- administration of credit cards,
- travel & expense processing.
- about 4 years of experience in AP/PtP process,
- knowledge of German language on B2 level,
- experience in transition,
- wide knowledge of PtP process,
- problem-solving attitude, the ability of analytical judgement and finding solutions,
- excellent communication skills, ability to cooperate both with core business and external providers,
- experience in cooperation with external providers as an asset.
- the possibility of participation in creating SSC structures,
- opportunity to join new team and develop within and with it,
- work-life balance (home office, flexible working hours, possibility to come back for weekends during the transition),
- participation in the first transition of processes to Poland,
- high-level working policy,
- work in an international company with a stable market position, with traditions.