- participate in migration of R2R process from EMEA,
- act as a SME for the team in R2R area,
- execute full general ledger accounting for local business unit,
- perform close activities with review of month end Intercompany statements,
- prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports in accordance with IFRS,
- participate in audits and internal controls,
- assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures,
- support management with financial aspects.
- 3- 5 years of experience in R2R/GL departments,
- previous international experience in SSC environment preferred,
- strong understanding of end to end R2R processes and excellent analytical skills,
- demonstrated experience working independently, prioritizing work,
- high level of confidence, integrity and motivation,
- fluency in English and French or German.
- experiences in newly created Shared Service Center dedicated for EMEA,
- challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care (including offers for family members) and other benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.