- daily managing of 2-members team of Information Security Controls Specialists, maintaining a high level of employees engagement throughout training and coaching,
- cooperation and follow-up’s with the global Information Protection & Governance team (IT/IS Managers, Service Managers, Infrastructure & Solution Architects, Service Partners)
- responsibility for the effective and efficient design of relevant processes in the Information Protection & Governance area,
- ensure required quality of Information Security Controls’ execution over a portfolio of non-SAP applications,
- daily interactions with global team members,
- create an environment oriented to trust, open communication and cohesive team effort.
- 7 years of professional experience in the similar position,
- high university degree in Computer Science, Information systems or Engineering,
- previous experience in people management,
- certificates in Information Security or Auditing of Information systems as a strong plus,
- good knowledge of DevOps as a strong plus,
- fluency in English,
- previous experience in a corporate and international work environment,
- experience in managing stakeholders relations,
- excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- stable employment in the multinational company,
- possibility for further development,
- attractive salary, company car, additional benefits (private kindergarten, private medical care, multisport card, life insurance, Christmas bonus, subsidized meals in company canteens, various workshops and training).