- comprehensive service of subordinate office space,
- supervision over the technical maintenance of the facility,
- implementation, supervision and coordination of fit-out work,
- coordination of the work of subcontractors, including cleaning crews, conservators, technicians, repair / maintenance work,
- optimization of media consumption and operating costs,
- maintaining relationships with tenants in technical service,
- ensuring proper work of installations and technical devices (supervision over operation and maintenance) in the Facility,
- supervision and coordination of work performed on a separate order, participation in works acceptance,
- settlement of bills, invoice verification, acceptance of works, initiation of new solutions,
- running the Book of the Building Site,
- preparing budget plans for the Facility and supervising their implementation,
- self-negotiating contracts for the operational activity of the building and surface finishing works for tenants.
- university-technical higher education,
- minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position,
- fluent English,
- knowledge of work standards in international organizations,
- excellent knowledge of the MS Office package, Auto Cad,
- very good work organization and the ability to set priorities.
- stable work based on a contract in an international organization,
- work on interesting real estate,
- attractive remuneration with a non-wage package,
- work in a nice, friendly atmosphere in an international environment.