- submission of VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales List returns in a compliant and timely manner and reconciliation of returns to the business unit balance sheet - for Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland,
- prepare Intrastat reports and ESL reports (includes extraction of reports, compilation of the reports) for above countries,
- run reports, verify completeness & accuracy of VAT transactions included in the VAT file,
- reconcile VAT return output to VAT GL’s,
- transfer balances from VAT transitory accounts to VAT receivable / payable,
- prepare VAT payment request and send for approval - if payable,
- perform VAT clearing,
- response for questions from local Tax Office,
- contribute to a team environment where continuous improvement is a way of life. Contribute to the smooth running of the SSC by performing other tasks as required.
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience, preferably in VAT processes in SSC,
- educational background will be an asset,
- very good English skills,
- working experience with SAP, MS Office and HFM would be an advantage,
- strong time management and prioritization skills,
- confident communication style,
- self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task,
- team player and also able to work independently.
- a challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment,
- professional development in a global enterprise,
- competitive compensation and benefits package,
- opportunity to participate in the transition process.