- manage all stages of the migration processes from the market/cluster,
- ensure seamless transfer of business processes from Local Markets to SSC,
- handover of the transitioned processes to the Operating Managers/Team Leaders,
- be the key point of contact for Local Market/Cluster Transition Lead, maintain and manage a good working relationship,
- coordinate and integrate SSC enabling function deliverables in the overall planning, and follow up for completion,
- manage the execution process of project tollgates sign-off,
- communicate rigor, proactively keeping all Project Team Members up-to-date on the Transition implementation progress,
- manage transition risks and issues according to Risk Management and Failure Mode Effect Analysis methodologies,
- lead, guide and direct the Subject Matter Experts and contribute towards the development of a continuous improvement and customer focused culture.
- at least 3-5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting, in an SSC/BPO environment,
- experience and solid knowledge of RtR, PtP, OtC processes,
- readiness for business travel,
- strong project management experience,
- fluency in English,
- exposure to multiple tools and methodologies and familiar with the financial and ERP systems (SAP preferred),
- ability to manage internal and external stakeholders,
- strong and effective communication skills, facilitation and presentation skills, strategic thinking, effective time management.
- a challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment,
- professional development in a global enterprise,
- competitive compensation and benefits package,
- participation in the transition process,
- company culture based on trust and respect.