- handling General Ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- maintaining of the register of fixed assets, calculation of depreciation,
- accountants reconciliations, creating and posting journal entries,
- verification of the correctness of financial statements,
- actively participating in the preparation of closures of monthly books and reports,
- financial analysis of the data developed,
- support in the audit process,
- cooperation with relevant stakeholders and business partners.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- 2 - 5 years of experience in GL or similar processes,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- knowledge of SAP would be an advantage,
- good knowledge of MS Office applications - proficiency in MS-Excel,
- wide understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- proficient communication skills.
- working in a modern office located in the centre of Kraków,
- opportunities for professional development in an international company,
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- many pro-employee initiatives,
- opportunity to take part in improvement projects.