- ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial transactions, Intercompany and Fixed Assets transactions,
- produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for internal & external customers
- support period end financial closing activities and ensure an efficient and effective close is performed
- work closely with the proper team to ensure timely Month End Close or Activity Check List preparation,
- interact and comply with all Internal / External Audit requirements,
- run process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors,
- participate in cross training sessions.
- 0,5 – 1 year of work experience in General Ledger/RtR department, preferably in SSC/BPO environment,
- educational background (Finance/Accounting/Economy etc.),
- fluency in English,
- practical knowledge of SAP and Excel,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability to work with various departments/functions and people from different cultural backgrounds,
- good team spirit and ability to work in cooperation with other team members,
- motivated and result oriented with an analytical mind and critical thinking.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities for internal promotions.