- manage end-to-end recruitment processes in the area of Finance, IT, Banking, Production,
- acting as HR Business Partner for specific business areas,
- effective sourcing and exploring new recruiting sources for talent acquisition,
- use all available sources to attract candidates,
- build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification and on-going talent pooling,
- create timely and accurate reports and management information,
- identify and implement process improvements.
- minimum 5 years of experience in searching for candidates, managing recruitment processes and working with Hiring Managers,
- fluency in English both written and spoken,
- understanding and knowledge of recruitment best practice tools and methodologies,
- excellent communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients,
- previous experience in working at recruitment agency would be an advantage.
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- the chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries,
- possibilities to go for international assignment and to travel to client site on regular basis,
- professional training programme and a possibility to use innovative recruitment technology,
- working on-site in Client’s location,
- attractive social benefits package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, etc.