- supporting the effective governance of self-service BI tools through developing and fostering standards, processes, and visualization,
- supporting the modeling and creation of datasets using Alteryx and/or SQL,
- utilizing tools such as Excel, WeBI, Tableau, Alteryx and SQL to automate repetitive analytics tasks,
- leveraging creative solutions, analytics, and visualization,
- close cooperation with stakeholders to identify reporting needs, metrics and systems.
- min. 1 – 3 years of experience with Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI and other Visualization Tools is required,
- min. 1 – 3 years of Data Preparation and Manipulation experience (Alteryx / Python or SQL / etc.) is required,
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or any Quantitative field,
- very good knowledge of English (B2 or higher),
- strong understanding of SQL and/or descriptive statistics as a big plus,
- strong analytical skills and high business culture.
- Interesting projects in international environment,
- Stable employment in the multinational company,
- Possibility for further development,
- Attractive salary and bonuses.