- planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns,
- designing, building and maintaining social media presence,
- measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs),
- identifing trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights,
- utilizing the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points,
- managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness,
- improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- minimum 5+ year of experience in the marketing department(preferably FMCG trade),
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field,
- demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns,
- highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate,
- solid knowledge of website analytics tools,
- strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice are highly desirable,
- up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- private medical care and life insurance,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities for internal promotions in structures.