- participating in conducting audits,
- identification, assessment and monitoring of operational risk,
- monitoring and improvement of internal control systems,
- preparation of reports on audits carried out.
- higher education (preferred fields: economics, finance, accounting),
- 1-3 years of experience in the audit or financial department of an international company,
- very good knowledge of English that allows you to work in an international environment,
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- experience in working with SAP ERP systems is welcome,
- ability to solve problems,
- willingness to learn and grow,
- ability to work in a team,
- highly developed interpersonal skills,
- cat B driving license is highly appreciated,
- readiness to work in Zurich (Switzerland).
- work in a dynamically growing company with an established position in the automotive industry,
- challenges and opportunities to implement your own ideas and professional development,
- ability to improve your skills, expand your skills,
- participation in interesting projects,
- attractive salary.