- manage the daily performance of a group of Accounting professionals, ensuring adherence to SLA expectations (e.g. productivity & quality),
- managing the work of Accounts Payable team,
- ensuring timely and accurate processing of all AP transactions,
- providing technical support to team members as required,
- monitoring and developing team work through regular planning, communication and performance reviews,
- identify, supervise and implement improvements in AP process,
- resolving customer queries related to AP process,
- close cooperation with local Manager and other accounting departments,
- supporting internal and external audit requirements in respect of SSC Accounts Payable process.
- at least 2 years of work experience in people management,
- very good knowledge of AP process (preferably in SSC),
- fluency in English and German (at least B2 level),
- degree in Accounting is a strong asset,
- people management – coaching and mentoring skills,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management and customer service orientation,
- demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of building new structures and taking part in transition.