- process incoming invoices (nonPO, PO) in the SAP system,
- manage payment process for intercompany and third party invoices; manual payments execution – according to existing payment calendar,
- perform accuracy check according to agreed parameters for the postings,
- investigate and support all issue resolution requests received from the invoice processing teams,
- maintain relationship with suppliers and process incoming queries regarding status of invoices, payments, balance of supplier accounts,
- cooperates with purchasing / local business and drive communication for in time closure of the issues received from vendors,
- constantly update and monitor the process documentation created capturing all changes/exceptions,
- escalate all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader.
- at least 3 years of experience in AP Accounting in SSC/BPO,
- fluency in English,
- ability to work under pressure to short deadlines,
- experience in transition will be strong asset,
- focus on client and service mindset with a commitment to a high level of customer service,
- deductive reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new SSC.