- team management (regular meetings, frequent feedbacks, coaching and mentoring, recognitions, development plan, performance discussions and appraisals, career planning),
- develop measure to effectively manage knowledge within the team (e.g. AP Cross Training program),
- perform daily tasks and interact with people at all levels within and outside the organization; must determine which items require referral to supervisor or others,
- identify risks, addressing and managing escalations,
- ensure that team’s KPIs are monitored, actions are taken, evaluated accordingly and delegated,
- act as the single point of contact to the suppliers for all accounts payable related requirements,
- identify and solve recurrent operational issues.
- at least 2 years of work experience in people management,
- very good knowledge of AP process (preferably in SSC),
- degree in Accounting is a strong asset,
- people management – coaching and mentoring skills,
- project management skills with skills on time and budget control,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management and customer service orientation,
- proven ability to strategize, influence, communicate and execute complex initiatives,
- demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new SSC.