- provide a range of administrative support,
- daily contact with Italian customers and suppliers,
- preparing and updating documentations/presentations regarding internal standards,
- contact with native speakers from the Italian market,
- active cooperation with other departments,
- responding to queries and solving client’s problems,
- taking part in international projects.
- fluency in Italian and English (B2/B1 level at least),
- good organizational and communication skills,
- high motivation to work,
- ability to work in a team,
- customer orientation,
- good computer skills (MS Office - especially MS Excel),
- willingness to learn, gain experience and develop within the structure of the company.
- opportunity to gain valuable experience,
- possibility of fast promotion in the structure of the company,
- attractive salary and package of benefits,
- relocation package,
- broad range of internal and external trainings,
- willingness to take part in language courses,
- stability of employment in an international company.